hi

hello everyone,
i am Radhika...life partner of the man who created this blog..;et me give u some information about this site..
this website belongs to Avinash..
he created this blog without my knowledge
do u know how did i come to know about tis site..i was bored..so i wrote 'namoham' in google and i got this website..i was more surprised when i saw it belonged to avinash..its funny..
As u can see his blogs, all of them describe whatever runs in his head..good or bad.interesting or boring..
sorry avinash..i knew the password also..
bye

Comments

pradeep26apr said…
Hi Radhika,

Its good to hear abt this blog.
Really wonder that you got this blog while searching for "namoham".

Avinash,
I came to know (indirectly) abt you while searching for some thing related to J2ME/MIDP/CLDC/OTA in google, probably a year back.

Later I came to know about ur website AVIRADS.com (ofcourse, I saw your photo AVInash+RADhika in that website).

Came to know about your applications developed in J2ME.

after a long time, when I search for "avirads" again, I came to know about this blog, and newer look of avirads website.

All the Best to create much more..

Regards
praDEEP

Popular posts from this blog

How to get started with Vue in under a minute?

aigiri nandini - Brodha V you rock