Steps to reset my EDS password

Kept Net ID at hand before making the call
First called the number 18882634337.
They said my netid does not exist with AMEA domain and transferred the call to APAC domain . That number is 901161884647222 . i did not know how a number could be so long but the suppor person transferred me to APAC number

The Apac support person took my net id and asked for a SAP ID or Oracle ID.

I did not have it handy. So she instead gave me a case id 200-01-1291067 and told that it would be open for 24 hrs. So my next task to get the SAP ID.

i called Peggy and she told there is one Prakash Raghavendra who can give that information.

Finally, Ashwin sent a mail to (Blr-SD-CEDS@eds.com) to reset the password and the job was done.

i still dont know my sap id.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get started with Vue in under a minute?

aigiri nandini - Brodha V you rock